Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey is as turkey does.


Yesterday, I painted the bathroom for Thanksgiving. Not with leaves and pilgrim hats, but I repainted the wainscoting because I didn't want my guests to use a bathroom with anything short of the whitest white walls.

So today, here I am, polishing and spit-shining in between cooking side dishes. Because that is what Thanksgiving is all about, right? The least dusty lampshades and whitest bathroom walls. I need to step back and take stock. I've lost sight of something here...

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! From a real turkey.

2 comments:

Angela said...

What a great picture of the three of you! Love the need for perfectionism...wait...I think I'm talking about me! :) You always make me laugh! Angela

Anonymous said...

Good morning Johnene...you've been tagged!!

Have fun in the snow and stay warm!

http://chongoandblondie.blogspot.com/2008/12/tagim-it.html